
This is my first post on our new blog. This may be a short-lived thing, as I don't get much time for this stuff. But, we thought it was about time to join the 21st century.
One year ago tonight I was in the hospital, getting ready to be induced. Scared, excited, and tired. (though I did not know then what tired really was). I was just glad to make it past 9/11, as I did not want Seamus to have his birthday on such a sad date.
I've included a picture of him opening his first present. He was too little to open presents at Christmas, so this was his first experience. He seemed to like the surprise of opening something to get to the item inside.
Tonight and tomorrow, preparations for his party. If the house is left standing, will post after his party. Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment